Wednesday 8 March 2017

TRIBUTE TO WOMANHOOD




LET ME TAKE SOME TIME OFF INVENTION STORIES AND APPRECIATE OUR WOMEN.

I respect women a lot.

It is a woman that has brought me thus far in my life and career. My mother bore me after carrying me for 9 months and still cares for me.

It was a woman (May her soul rest in peace) that assisted me to enter the higher institution through a Pre-Degree Programme. My sister, a woman wrote to her having known her; then a registrar, I was short-listed for PD programme and I then found my way.

Because of my good behaviour during my SIWES/IT programme, the Chief Engr. (a woman) assisted me to get a Job after my University Education.

Every man should respect and honour his woman, because if the woman wants him dead today, it is certain.

Think about Samson, how Delilah messed up such God’s anointed (a Nazarene). Consider the wisest man; Solomon could not still defeat women, showing us that ‘a thin line separates intelligence from insanity’. 

A woman, Rebecca assisted God in order for the younger son to rule over the senior.

As we heard it rumoured, a woman liberated Nigeria from the tyranny of Abacha.

Two daughters of Lot slept with him while he was drunk and brought about The Amalekites and The Moabites. 

It was a woman (Esther) that vowed ‘if I perish, let it be’ and went unto the King and changed the fate of her condemned people, Israel.

Because of Reuben’s Father’s maiden, Reuben lost his position as first son in the family to Joseph.

Deborah, a prophetess, at one time led Israel to war when the King (a man) was afraid and had great victory.

This to mention only but a few that has come to my knowledge. Hmm, women are synonymous to money. Women can make you and also mar you. Treat them with respect and remember that ‘no matter how sweet a fruit is, if you bite the seed, it is always bitter’. 

As the singer Shaggy would always say ‘the strength of a woman’.  

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO WOMEN THE WORLD OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment